A tablet-based videophone that can call through to mobiles, tablets, PCs and phones from one push of a button. Can be used to connect via video call or telephone call. Contacts, buttons and text size can be customised.
Extra product information
• One touch to call or answer
• Extra loud volume and ringtone - via two large internal speakers or optional extremely loud speaker bar
• Large 15-inch advanced resistive touch screen - compatible with glove / prosthetic / bandage / anything
• Extra large one-touch buttons - configurable quantity, layout, names, Skype Names, phone numbers
• Personalised contacts, button & text sizes, colours, language etc.
• Connect face-to-face to any iPad, tablet, mobile, PC or other Videophone, worldwide via Skype
• Call landline telephones
• Optional Auto Answer
• Compatible with sign language, NRS Video Relay, hearing-aid loop amplifier
• Share text or images to Videophone from any computer - during a call
• Multiple backup numbers
Konnekt / Australia
Contact supplier for details
- YouTube Video- Konnekt Videophone Introduction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZthmDw3Tt0
- Konnekt - http://konnekt.com.au
Refer to the supplier and manufacturer manual for maintenance instructions and safety warnings.
Models / Specifications
Model Konnekt Videophone - 15": Tablet based videophone
- Size of Screen (diagonal) 15 inch (381mm)
Contact listed suppliers to confirm features, options and models available.
Accessible telephone features:
- hearing aid compatability
- large buttons
- loud ring tone
- loud speaker
- speed dial buttons
Type of telephone
- hands free
Select a state below to view suppliers located in that state. Some suppliers may distribute to other states or nationally. Please click the supplier's name for more information on that supplier.
|Supplier Code||Price & Price Notes||Hire?||Repair?||Availability|
|Konnekt 15||1200.0 - 1500.0 (Plus install and monthly subscription)||yes||yes||Via order|
Some assistive technology needs to meet Australian or other standards. Standards may relate to materials, manufacturing, and installation. Products that meet Australian or international standards will have written certification. To find out if a product meets Australian Standards ask the supplier to show you the certificate. For more information about standards see http://www.ilcaustralia.org.au/Using_Assistive_Technology/standards_regulation
Independent Living Centres Australia (ILCA) does not design or make products. ILCA cannot guarantee that all information given is correct. Prices shown are a rough guide. Some products may incur GST. Check with suppliers for up-to-date prices. The display of products at an ILCA centre, or details given in print, is only for your information. It is not a recommendation. You should always get professional advice when choosing products. The person choosing the product is responsible for their choice. ILCA takes no responsibility for people choosing equipment or services which will cause (or be alleged to have caused) loss or injury. You must follow the manufacturer’s or service provider’s instructions when using equipment or services.