A self adhesive heated mirror pad that is attached by an electrician behind a bathroom mirror and switches on with the bathroom light or ventilation fan. It eliminates mist from the viewing area of the mirror. Available in one standard size.
Installation of this product must be completed by a licensed electrician to ensure they are installed and connected in accordance with Australian Standards AS/NZ3000:2000.
- All wiring must conform to the ASNZ3000 wiring regulations ( BS7671 equivalent)
- It is recommended that the mirror demister is connected via the lighting/ventilation circuit or on a separate switch
- The circuit should be protected by a RCD circuit
- The wires are coloured as follows: BLUE - Neutral, and BROWN - Live/positive
- The Mirror Demister pad must not be accessible once installed
- Any metal part surrounding the mirror must be earthed & comply with current wiring regulations
- Multiple mirror demisters may be fitted to a single mirror & should be connected in parallel - pads must not overlap
- The mirror demister pad must not be cut or pierced as this may damage the insulation making it unsafe
Unknown. Contact supplier for details
Refer to the supplier and manufacturer manual for maintenance instructions and safety warnings.
Models / Specifications
Model Amuheat Mirror Demister: Only one model is available
- Thickness 1 mm (heating pad)
Select a state below to view suppliers located in that state. Some suppliers may distribute to other states or nationally. Please click the supplier's name for more information on that supplier.
|Supplier Code||Price & Price Notes||Hire?||Repair?||Availability|
|0.0 - 0.0||unknown||unknown|
Some assistive technology needs to meet Australian or other standards. Standards may relate to materials, manufacturing, and installation. Products that meet Australian or international standards will have written certification. To find out if a product meets Australian Standards ask the supplier to show you the certificate. For more information about standards see http://www.ilcaustralia.org.au/Using_Assistive_Technology/standards_regulation
Independent Living Centres Australia (ILCA) does not design or make products. ILCA cannot guarantee that all information given is correct. Prices shown are a rough guide. Some products may incur GST. Check with suppliers for up-to-date prices. The display of products at an ILCA centre, or details given in print, is only for your information. It is not a recommendation. You should always get professional advice when choosing products. The person choosing the product is responsible for their choice. ILCA takes no responsibility for people choosing equipment or services which will cause (or be alleged to have caused) loss or injury. You must follow the manufacturer’s or service provider’s instructions when using equipment or services.